It’s one of the hottest new releases on Amazon.com.
“Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries That Prove The Bible” by Lisette Bassett-Brody is the No. 1 Bible guidebook in the country, according to Amazon. And it just got a big boost from Newt Gingrich today on Twitter.
There’s a great new book out that shows how God’s word is not a fairytale. It’s called, “Etched in Stone,” and it displays more than 60 archaeological discoveries that prove the accuracy and historicity of the Bible. Learn more: https://t.co/VIyQNKI9Sj
— Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) February 7, 2018
The former speaker of the House had this to say about the book: “There’s a great new book out that shows how God’s word is not a fairytale. It’s called, ‘Etched in Stone,’ and it displays more than 60 archaeological discoveries that prove the accuracy and historicity of the Bible.”
“There’s so much skepticism about the Bible pervading our media, our culture and our educational system, it’s enough to make a Christian cry,” said Joseph Farah, founder of WND Books. “But good news has arrived in the form of a book called ‘Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries That Prove the Bible’ by Lisette Bassett-Brody.
Look at what others are saying about it already – and the official release is still weeks away:
- Mike Huckabee: “‘Etched in Stone’ is a refreshing look at how God’s Word stands the test of time. Lisette Basset-Brody has just provided every Bible-believing Christian with a valuable witnessing tool that should be required reading for every churchgoer today.”
- Randall Price, distinguished research professor of biblical and Judaic studies at Liberty University: “Simple and straightforward, ‘Etched in Stone’ clearly illustrates how important artifacts discovered in the field illumine our understanding of the scriptures. As a result, any reader will gain a renewed confidence in the Bible as true to the events it records and develop a deeper trust in the God who gave it.”
- Jay Sekulow: “Lisette Bassett-Brody hits the mark perfectly as she demonstrates how the validity of the Bible has clearly been ‘etched in stone’ since the beginning of creation. As a Christian, this book will strengthen your faith and give you the treasured knowledge needed to vigorously defend it.”
- Lon Solomon of McLean Bible Church: “There has long been a need for a book that collects many of the biblically relevant archeological discoveries of the past 100 years in one volume.”
What you will learn:
- The Israelites in Egypt really did have to make bricks without straw
- Hezekiah really did build the first urban plumbing system
- Jericho really was destroyed when the walks came tumbling down
- Camels were domesticated at the time of Moses
- There really was a land called Canaan
- The Philistines really were the Israelites’ foes
- Crucifixion really was a means of capital punishment
- … and much more
“Etched in Stone” is well-illustrated and shows the reader where the critical artifacts were found.
But this is no dry textbook. It’s a breezy, easy, enjoyable read – whether it’s your first book about what has actually been found in the rocks or if you’re well-versed in biblical archeology.
“Though the book doesn’t officially release for two more weeks and won’t be seen in bookstores until then, this WND Books release is available right now in the WND Superstore,” said Farah. “Get it. Read it. Enjoy it. Share it.”