A book that documents President Obama’s specific, second-term plans is skyrocketing on Amazon, reaching the No. 1 position in all categories yesterday and dominating the top 25 rankings on the popular bookseller’s website.
“Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed” debuted on the New York Times bestseller list over the weekend.
The book, by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott, unveils the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
Klein and Elliott are engaged in a nearly nonstop media tour from now until Election Day in November.
Klein will appear tomorrow on CNBC’s Larry Kudlow show and later this week on Lou Dobb’s popular Fox Business Network program in addition to scores of other television and talk radio shows. Klein and Elliott’s media schedule, updated in real time, can be found on the “Fool Me Twice” website.
Next week, Klein will conduct interviews from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla. The following week, the author will be at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C. He will host his popular WABC Radio show live from both convention sites.
“Fool Me Twice” billboards already went up along the RNC convention route in Tampa and will be plastered in Charlotte starting next week.
Most conservative books about Obama focus on his radical background and what he has done until now. A small number of ambitious projects attempt to show what America may look like after four more years of Obama, based on generalities and what the president has already done.
While many are expressing general concerns over Obama’s future ambitions, “Fool Me Twice” lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obama’s upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major “progressive” groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership – the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second-term plans uncovered in “Fool Me Twice’:
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health-care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of Franklin Roosevelt’s Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank: This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, waste water and other infrastructures.”
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. Armed Forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments.
- A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health-care legislation controlled by the federal government.
Aaron Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Klein’s program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of “Red Army” and “The Manchurian President.”
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler at email@example.com.
See the “Fool Me Twice” trailer: